We're launching with 14 maps, 11 powerups, 5 gamemodes, and dozens of cosmetic customizations.
Launch gamemodes are:
- Deathmatch: Kill other players for points.
- Slow Down: Deathmatch with a twist. Kill other players for points, but every point you gain slows you down. Forcing you to carefully plan your movements and shots for those last few kills.
- Headhunter: A combat/objective hybrid where killing players makes them drop a skull, which must be collected and brought back to a turn in location to be scored. If you're carrying more than one skull and you die before scoring them, you drop them all. Scoring 5 or more skulls at once yields double points.
- Capture The Flag: A classic FPS gamemode with a free for all twist. Grab the flag and race to the turn in location to score it. Scoring the flag is a real challenge when every other player is gunning for you and you're slowed to 50% speed.
- King of The Hill: Enter the familiar pagoda from Headhunter and Capture The Flag to capture it. Once captured the hill changes to your player color, and you get points every second you manage to keep other players out.
Check out the launch trailer below!